lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 14 June 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 24


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 2.


2013 - 17th June
Caught a little Gold Finch squabble going on in the tree at the end of my garden.

2014 - Week 24
Walking around the Berwick Town Walls for the sponsored dog walk I arranged 
in aid of The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association. 

2015 - 16th June
I cracked/chipped a tooth and had to go to the hospital for an Xray.
Can you tell what tooth it is? I still have it too haha.

2016 - 11th June
Baby B! 
This was the night before I re-released this little lady, after having looked after her for a week.
She is a female Blackbird and returned the later in the year, then the next to visit.

2017 - 12th June
Berwick is a very lucky town for its diverse wildlife.
Despite the rubbish photo, seeing the otters in person was such a highlight.

2018 - End of Series
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June.
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on. 

2019 - 11th June
Mr H and I visited Dippy the Diplodocus cast at the Hancock Museum a year ago already?!







No comments:

Post a Comment