lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 25 June 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 169 - 175


17th June 2020
It was difficult to choose 10 photos from the 37 I edited (out of the 100+ I took) during our 5k walk for Saving the Survivors! 
I posted all of the photos in a post over on my other blog, click here to see them.
Fog, soaking feet and still so many people around even at 7am were the downsides. 
But arthritis and back pain holding out, seeing some amazing wildlife and generally getting fresh air outshone them.

18th June 2020
We get a lot of species of bird to visit our garden, but it seems that Black Birds don't really stop by. 
So I was excited this morning to spy this guy with a beak full of worms perched on our gate.

19th June 2020
Lady bug came to explore our chives and parsley!

20th June 2020
My medal came! I wasn't expecting it so soon so it was an exciting treat to pop through the door today. 
Please go follow check out Saving the Survivors and sponsor me over on my JustGiving page.

21st June 2020
Nature Mandala! 
This idea was included in one of the 30 Days Wild emails and so when out doing our 5k the other day we picked up a few bits. 
Sadly some of it didn't survive, so I hunted in our garden for fallen petals and leaves to make it work.
 This was the final result!

22nd June 2020
Fun fact: I hate butterflies! (and moths etc). 
I jumped multiple times trying to take this photo.

23rd June 2020
Nothing better than homegrown. Well done Mr H 🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment