lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 18 June 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 162 - 168


10th June 2020
Spotted this when in the car today and was gutted I didn't have my camera. 
So pretty and well done!

11th June 2020
I took my camera in the car when I went to pick up Mr H in the hopes I get a photo of the Black Birds that are usually hopping around. 
But of course, when I have my camera, they're nowhere in sight.
Instead, I settled on a close up of a bush because for some reason it reminded me of The Secret Garden.

12th June 2020
At least its good weather for snails!

13th June 2020
Finally, the last coin of my Dinosauria collection has arrived! 
(Technically yesterday but Mr Snail was already my daily photo). 
This was due in April but due to the obvious, it got postponed. 
I wasn't even expecting it so it was a nice surprise! 
Now just to get a frame so we can display them in the reptile room 🦖🐊🦕

14th June 2020
Another misty day with only Wood Pigeons in sight. 
From our back window, through the haze, you can just about make out the little birding corner that the school has on their field.

15th June 2020
Today, or this afternoon anyway, was the first peek of sun we've had in a week. 
Our veggie plants are really in need of it, but our peas are coming on. 
We haven't cut our grass in a few weeks and the bees are loving the clover 
so, of course, I had to include the photo of our little pal too.

16th June 2020
Very little goes to waste in our house, especially food. 
If it isn't eaten by us or the guineas it then goes into the composting tub. 
(Also, this isn't all veg from us. 
Mr H is a chef and brings off cuts home to save them being wasted at work.)



No comments:

Post a Comment