lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 31 May 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 22


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 22.


2013 - 5th June
No matter how much I try I've never been able to get a photo like this again.

2014 - Week 22
Galaxy chocolate cupcakes just because.

2015 - 3rd June
When some family friends came up from Wallsall to visit, 
one of the days we all went out for a walk at Chain Bridge,

2016 - 27th May
Apparently, it was a very mizzly day but that didn't stop the Herons coming out in force.

2017 - 2nd June
Pigeon pals for the start of 30 Days Wild!

2018 - 30th May
A pair of House Martins attempting to start building a nest right outside my parents window.

2019 - 3rd June
Some no-so-cute street art out at Cullercoats.








No comments:

Post a Comment