lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 3 May 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 18


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 18.


2013 - 7th May
Playing in the sea at Blyth beach with my tiny boyo. He was only 9 months old here.

2014 - Week 18 April
Look at all that pollen on Mr Bee!

2015 - 30th April
Such a lovely, lovely memory!
I remember as I walked home from work one morning I passed a man shepherding this Mama Mallard and her babies from the road toward the river.
I literally ran around the corner home to grab my camera and ran back to photograph this beautiful little family just as they got back into the water.

2016 - 30th April
Mam and I went to Edinburgh to see Mary Poppins while on its tour.
We had a very annoying man sat behind us who talked, shouted and ruined
the show for everyone in our vicinity before it even started! 

2017 - 2nd May
Sleeping Beauty Castle, Disneyland Paris.
The most beautiful of all the Disney Parks castles.
My best friend Laura and I took a flying visit to DLP in May 2017 for the 25th Aniversary celebrations!

2018 - 3rd May
I passed this statue most days on my way home from work,
but never was it not funny when a bird sat on her head and she looked so fed up.

2019 - 30th April
An excellent country walk with my man and my dog!






No comments:

Post a Comment