lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 24 May 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 21


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 21.


2013 - 30th May
My last night living in Blyth.

2014 - Week 21
The only photo this week not involving water is my cousin showing off her dance skills.

2015 - 22nd May
You're pretty lucky when this is a 3-minute walk from your front door.

2016 - 22nd May
I walked out into the middle of the river (when the tide was out) to get this photo.

2017 - 25th May
An almost daily sight, a Cormorant in flight.

2018 - 26th May
After I moved back in with my parents my usual 8-minute walk to work...
turned into a 40-minute walk, meaning having to leave around 5am.

2019 - 21st May
A lovely little Mallard family on a sunny day at QE lake, Ashington.







No comments:

Post a Comment