lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 10 May 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 19


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 19.



2013 - 17th May 
I'm still so excited about this capture of a House Martin. 
I'd love to be able to get as good of an opportunity with a newer camera.

2014 - Week 19
File Missing! 
This will happen periodically during this series where photos have been deleted due to personal reasons, or a photo has not been taken in the first place.

2015 - 11th May
My fast boy running without a care in the world...until another dog appears.
It was very windy, hence the almost sand storm!

2016 - 8th May
Mr Muscovy and the Mallards. A cool band name or my best friends in 2016?

2017 - 12th May
To congratulate myself on getting a new job I bought myself a vase I'd been looking at for a while.
However, I chose the one with the broken wing because I have a thing for broken things.

2018 - 12th May
Delivery from the best friend. I always have her support in difficult times.

2019 - 7th May
A visit to New Asgard aka St Abbs with both of my boys.







No comments:

Post a Comment