lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 30 April 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 113 - 119

22nd April 2020
The saddest thing about cutting the grass is saying goodbye to the daisies and dandelions. 

23rd April 2020
Poorly day equals a waste of a day spent watching TV.

24th April 2020
The last time I went anywhere was the 29th of February.
The only place outside my gate I go now is directly in my car, drive J to work and drive home.
Then again to pick him up, once per week since the working world imploded.
We're nature lovers, hikers, outdoor people and we haven't been able to go anywhere in weeks.
I'm high risk and refuse to go anywhere, especially where we live because apparently, the North East has no idea how serious things are.
However, today when I picked J up from work we had a literal 10-minute walk by the river (which is directly across the road from where he works).
It did me a lot of good but I miss it so much and am so jealous of those able to go further than their back gardens.

25th April 2020
It's been another busy day of making a house a home!
Front fence, wall and door number was done by 10am.
Back wall and a second coat on the decking took a good few more hours.

26th April 2020
Another month's couples portrait and sadly, it's in the exact same place as last months photo.
Although, it looks a little different now...

27th April 2020
Our first proper food in goodness knows how long!
I was so excited for fresh veg that I'd eaten most of my broccoli before I remembered my daily photo!
We hadn't had a food shop in 6 weeks.
The only online shopping slot we could get was for the 26th...3 weeks we had to wait for it.
We were on rations and eating weird combos of things to make the little food last so thank goodness we have stuff now.
And thank goodness for my best pal because half of the shop we'd ordered didn't even come!
She went to multiple shops to get us stuff and I couldn't be more grateful.

28th April 2020
Apparently, the birds are using the gate to come for breakfast today!
Oh and look at my nice, freshly painted wall ends. (See April 19th, day 110)


No comments:

Post a Comment