lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 5 April 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 14


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 14.


2013 - 5th April
Mam was down for the day and came with Baker and I on a walk to the beach.


2014 - Week 14, April
If you saw last weeks post, you'll have seen our photo for 2016 was homemade biscuits! Here they are again, in the making, from 2 years previous.


2015 - 2nd April
Yet another view of the beautiful Tweed, taken in my walk to work.


2016 - 5th April
Something I really miss is Disney Movie Rewards. 
With every Disney DVD you bought, inside there was a code. You entered the code on the website and it gave you points. 
Once you had a certain amount of points you could buy things from the online store with included more DVDs! I earned sooo many DVDs over the years.


2017 - 5th April
This is Brook and Tilly. I used to go to 'walk' them for their owner or more so let them out and play in the garden with them. 


2018 - 4th April
Isn't it strange that when we just finished our recent jigsaw on the 15th March of this year, around 2 years ago I also completed a jigsaw!


2019 - 8th April
Probably the last ever photo of the girls together. They used to live in harmony but now they live in harmony in separate vivs haha.









No comments:

Post a Comment