lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 29 March 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 13



Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 13.



2013 - 2nd April
On April Fools Day 2013 my car died.
This was the photo I took to sell it.
It had been my late granda's car and I cried when the man who bought it came to collect it.


2014 - Week 13 March
I used to actually 'do' photography as a job.
On my business social media I ran a giveaway for free pet portrait session and my cousin ended up winning.
This was their dog Bob who was a failed guide dog and although the weather was awful we got some nice shots.


2015 - 28th March
A walk along Greenway admiring all the sheep and their babies. 


2016 - 25th March
There was a time when Baker and I would celebrate every part of the year...he'd get a basket of goodies, I'd decorate and make him homemade treats. 
This was multiple times of the year to celebrate Spring, his Birthday in Summer, Halloween/Samhain and then again in Winter (when people celebrate Christmas). 
Now I'm Mammy to 10 that isn't really possible anymore but I think I'll crack out some homemade treats soon!


2017 - 31st March
A beautiful bright day in the garden of the dogs I got to go and play with a couple times a week.


2018 - 26th March
Spring has sprung!


2019 - 29th March
Last year Mr H and I managed to get Baker to the beach. 
This is a big feat because we need there to be no other dogs there. 
We had a lovely time and got some amazing portraits!







No comments:

Post a Comment