lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 8 March 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 10


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 10.


2013 - 11th March
Another Ridley Park capture. A pretty little Goldfinch!


2014 - Week 10 March
Spring has sprung!


2015 - 11th March
My Mam and Dad were abroad on holiday over my Dad's 50th birthday 
so Baker and I went on Google Hangouts with them to send our love.


2016 - 10th March
Baker has loved Pooch and Mutt treats for a long time. 
This was actually a photo from a blog post I did for them with some goodies that they sent for him!


2017 - 10th March
An 'on the way to' or 'on the way home from' work photo of my pals.
The birds at the river really were my friends and kept me company in lonely times, as sad as that sounds.


2018 - 8th March
The otters!!! Oh my goodness these otters always showed themselves when I didn't have my camera.
When I did I was rarely able to get a good shot. At least you can tell this is an otter...


2019 - 11th March
For Dad's birthday we headed back to Alnwick Gardens.
I love this photo of Mr H and I and hopefully we can get another this year when then the blossoms are actually in bloom.






No comments:

Post a Comment