lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 22 March 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 12



Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 12.



2013 - 23rd March
One of my favorite photos of Baker and I, on a winter walk in Ridley Park when we lived at Blyth.


2014 - Week 12 March
A beautiful swan in the afternoon light of Exhibition Park, Newcastle.


2015 - 20th March
Watching the eclipse happen from the spare room window with Baker and apparently a crow too!


2016 - 19th March
I remember the original caption of this being something to do with 'inspiration for a future Disney film, the bunny and the pigeon'.


2017 - 22nd March
Still reading!


2018 - 24th March
Mam and I took a trip up to Edinburgh to see A Wrinkle in Time at the Fountain Park cinema.


2019 - 20th March
The week my back broke. Oh my goodness I can't tell you how badly I hurt my back. I never thought it would get better...even now it is still dodgy.









No comments:

Post a Comment