lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 26 March 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 78 - 84



18th March 2020
Doing a little more work on the viv. Little being the prominent word.

19th March 2020
☀️

20th March 2020
Coin #2 of the Dinosauria collection arrived today! 🦕

21st March 2020
 We maybe get take away food or eat out a maximum of 5 times a year, literally.
Mr H has been working so incredibly hard though and I talked him into treating himself.
Our Pizza Hut has finally started to stock the vegan menu so we grabbed one of the deals...and then ended up with even more food because they had messed up our order.
Two days worth of food for the price of 1! Yes!

22nd March 2020
Mr H's only day off has come around again and we spent a lot of it in the garden with the piggies.
We dug a flower bed ready to plant new bushes, prepared the ground in the other bed for wild flowers,
cut the grass and saved another bee (without injuring my back this time ha).

23rd March 2020
My Lush order arrived!
And our lovely post lady gave a wave through the window then left it on the doorstep - social distancing & not disturbing the dog pro!

24th March 2020
Our lifeline just now.
I'm dropping off and picking up J from work (in an NHS building, so yes it's essential) every day to avoid all public transport etc.
Then today I did a 140mile round journey, on top of that usual hour round drive, just to pick up my inhaler.
I'm high risk and more than happy to continue my 10+ year long social distancing/isolation.
So get the heck in your houses you selfish, ignorant idiots.
I'm sick of humanity ruining everything now.

2 comments:

  1. I did eye up the Dinosauria coin collection when they first came out - they look pretty amazing! I hope you are keeping well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely. We're going to frame them and put them in the reptile room so they can look at their ancestors haha.
      It's been a trying year so far, but we're getting there. Hope you are all good!!

      xo

      Delete