lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 12 March 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 64 - 70


4th March 2020
Free courses are amazing. 
I love to learn but generic education systems stress me out so being able to expand my knowledge on my terms, without the pressure of costs, is brilliant.
Thank you PDSA! I can't wait for the Pet First Aid course I signed up for in a couple months.
I miss when a certain website was free for all courses and you only paid for the certificate...😏


5th March 2020
Refreshing some old storage crates!

6th March 2020
Our latest baby. Athena is number 10 of The Hallow Family (or 12 if you include Mr H and I).
She's a rescue Columbian Boa and this is her first feature in our daily photos adventure.

7th March 2020
"Many ages ago, the world was full of wonder."
Cinema date thanks to Vodafone 2 for £7 tickets!

8th March 2020
I've never liked weekends. I never really worked a job that meant weekends were free.
But currently Mr H's only day off is a Sunday so that is our only proper day together.
We did bits we needed to do around the house, played with the animals, watched a show and read.
I look forward to him getting another day off.

9th March 2020
Sunny mornings make all the difference.

10th March 2020
Spring is on it's way! Showers, sun and rainbows!




No comments:

Post a Comment