lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 5 March 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 57 - 63


26th February 2020
Among the pigeons and magpies that usually frequent our garden, the smaller garden birds have been getting more confident,
straying from the little bushes and coming right to the main feeder!

27th February 2020
The first of my Dino coins arrived!

28th February 2020
Mars caught black-footed with cheeks full of food from his interactive toy.

29th February 2020
Last night while playing, Bakers tooth got caught and snapped Mr H's ring where it had been resized. ☹
So today I went to buy a replacement and was able to get the exact same ring again. The lady said they won't be getting them in again and it was the last one.
So glad to have been able to get it!

1st March 2020
Using our Roar! bath bomb treat from Lush. I went and stocked up on a couple of bits and had a really lovely chat with the girl at the till.
That's rare for me because my anxiety doesn't like talking to anyone outside of my immediate family/pets to be honest haha.
We chatted about pets, all ours with their godly names and that her partner is named Odin!
She was so lovely and that interaction made my day.

2nd March 2020
5 birds in 1 photo, two of which are Song Thrush! There were 3 of them total, more than I've ever seen in one go.
It's a good sign for their species! On top of that I also spotted multiple Water Pipits (my first time seeing any), coal tits, blue tits and a Robin!

3rd March 2020
The lighter mornings are coming now and it's getting to the point where the sunrise beats me by the time I get home from dropping Mr H at work.
Caught this colourful display this morning though. Happy World Wildlife Day 🐦


No comments:

Post a Comment