lefttab about index follow righttab

Friday 6 March 2020

February 2020 in Review



Bringing back another old 'series' from the Underland to Wonderland blog days, I want to share a look back at each month with a calendar view of our daily photos. This is a chance for me to review the previous month, choose my favorite images from the month, think about moments I enjoyed and talk about what I was most thankful for. I also want to link any other blogs posts that are published within that month from both this blog and Mr H and I's book blog!




5 Favorite Photos


5 Thankful Moments
🖤 A month full of DIY & home personalization.
🖤 So many more vegan options everywhere.
🖤 Spending quality time with the best mate - twice!
🖤 Reuniting Nana and Granda and saying bye to Nana officially.
🖤 Managing to squeeze in 2 date dates
(despite the insanity that has been J's work schedule).


Other Posts 









No comments:

Post a Comment