lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 26 April 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 17


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 17.



2013 - 30th April
Beautiful Bunny having hugs in the sunshine.


2014 - Week 17 April
File Missing! This will happen periodically during this series where photos have been deleted due to personal reasons, or a photo has not been taken in the first place.


2015 - 29th April
Pudding lane. More a set of steps than a lane. 
I walked up those 7 days a week a minimum of once a day...sometimes multiple times.


2016 - 24th April
Aren't Blackbird eggshells lovely?


2017 - 25th April
This little lady made my mornings. 
Sometimes Mam would meet me after I finished work (and before she started) to have breakfast at Cafe Nero and Boo would often come in with her Dad.


2018 - 20th April
The Berwick Bear, part of a little wooden wildlife sculpture trail in Berwick's Coronation Park and Castle Vale Park. This was just around the corner from the care home I worked in.


2019 - 24th April
It's not a proper day at Beamish unless you stop by the farm to say hello to all the animals.
This was one of 8 visits or really 7 if you don't count the Memory Walk for Alzheimer's.








No comments:

Post a Comment