lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 12 April 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 15


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 15.


2013 - 17th April
One of my favorite photos of Bunny ever. He was such a character.


2014 - Week 15 April
Walks at Cullercoats beach when Mam was down to visit. This was the first beach Baker ever went on, the first place he was off lead (at 14/16? weeks old) and where he learnt a lot. 


2015 - 15th April
Another year, another beach haha. This time Berwick beach with Baker admiring the lighthouse. As always, after around the end of 2014/start of 2015 we could only ever go to beaches when there were no other dogs around because of how many times Baker has been attacked and his anxiety is too high now.


2016 - 10th April
Some mornings after I finished work at around 7, I'd walk down to the quayside on my way home and just enjoy the quiet and wildlife.


2017 - 12th April
Spring celebrations! Our little Spring tree to celebrate the new life brought with the new season and because we don't celebrate religious holidays but still want to acknowledge the change in seasons.


2018 - 14th April
Single life meant I actually had time to spend with my friends, or friend, I don't have many haha.
Laura and I had a drive down to York and went on a boat trip!


2019 - 10th April
Isn't it funny how the years have similarities? 2 beach days this week over the years and now two boat trips. This day Mr H and I went on the Shields Ferry, killing time while my car was in for it's MOT. (Because of the lock down, this year's MOT has been cancelled...but thankfully there is the 6 month extension).











No comments:

Post a Comment