lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 14 November 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 309 - 315

 


5th November 2021
2 years since we lost one of the most wonderful women the world has ever seen.
5 days after I got married she let go, after having asked for months if I was married yet, so I take that as she was waiting to know I was settled.
I'm not one to post things like this because I prefer to keep the serious stuff away from social media,
but the Queen of Prior deserves to be known and remembered by everyone. 🖤


6th November 2021
Buh bye leaves. It's always so sad to step outside and find more leaves on the floor each day.
The colours changing is pretty but nothing is better than when my friends,
the trees, wake up again in Spring.



7th November 2021
The last of the Halloween bath bombs!
(The 2nd one came free with our order and as the first one didn't have too much colour, we decided to use both.
He will be repurposed and not binned don't worry!)


8th November 2021
Another pretty sky.










9th November 2021
My happy place 🖤 (until other people arrived 🙄.)
So lucky to spot so many beautiful water birds!





10th November 2021
Golden hour in the Freeman car park.


11th November 2021
At the eleventh hour on the eleventh day of the eleventh month - we will remember them.
For all the animals; horses, donkeys, mules, camels, dogs, cats, canaries, pigeons and more who lost their lives through no choice of their own.
And for all of the people of all genders, ages, races, religions who were affected.
I hope we will learn eventually and peace will come.


No comments:

Post a Comment