lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 21 November 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 316 - 322

 



12th November 2021
All I've seen is negativity about Disney+ Day, and I don't get what people were expecting.
It's literally only the anniversary of an online streaming platform, you weren't entitled to anything, so enjoy what you got.
We were very happy to watch all the shorts and finally get to see Shang Chi!
(We watched Jungle Cruise the next day which we were chuffed to see too).

Today I also submitted my final assessment for my course!


13th November 2021
'22 calendars arrived yesterday.
It's always a shame not to be selling my wildlife calendars anymore,
but I still make one for us and my parents each year.



14th November 2021
I wouldn't choose orange as a particular top scent of mine, but this smelt very good!




15th November 2021
Happy Steve Irwin Day from Hades and the rest of the Hallows 🐍
He may be known by many for his crazy crocodile antics, but the work he and his family have done for conservation cannot be overlooked.
Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors protect animals not only in Australia but around the world.
Read more about Steve and his legacy at SteveIrwinDay.org


16th November 2021
🌄



17th November 2021
We don't need to go to the woods to find fungi, they're growing in our garden.
I'm a bird identifier not a mushroom expert so no idea on species despite looking for ages online...











18th November 2021
This walk used to be a literal minute from my doorstep.
The birds that live here have given me so much comfort and company over the years,
so I made sure to visit before my doctor's appointment today in attempts to calm my anxiety.
Attempts being the prominent word.
I missed seeing the mallards and swans though, typical they wouldn't be around when I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment