lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 28 November 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 323 - 329

 


19th November 2021
Tonight's full moon, the Beaver Moon, was so large and bright
and I'd had no idea that this morning it had been a partial lunar eclipse from 7.18am for around 6 hours!
Apparently the longest lunar eclipse in 580 years. I always miss everything 😂





20th November 2021
Spent the most wonderful time with Holly, Mittens, Diana and Clarence today.
It's a shame my phone camera is so awful because it doesn't show how beautiful each one of these guys truly is.
I got so many hugs and kisses from all four of these loves which I had to bring up with our girls when I got home!
I wish I was in a position to add another member to our family because little Miss Holly
has completely stolen my heart, even more so than all of the others already have too.



21st November 2021
Getting close to a full year of weekly bath bombs!
As much as I've enjoyed the routine and fun baths, I'm looking forward to it being over.


22nd November 2021
All but one of my book treats arrived today.
Book retail therapy is real and I'm lucky to have a husband who facilitates it!


23rd November 2021
It already feels a novelty to see a bright blue sky. I'm struggling with these dark mornings, bleak afternoons and grim nights.
There are minimal leaves on the trees, fewer birds singing and fewer evening wildlife visitors. Winter sucks.


24th November 2021
Took Baker for a walk down to the river today.
Tried and failed to get our monthly portrait but did take this and got a 5-mile walk in so that was good.


25th November 2021
Can't believe this little guy sat still long enough for me to manually focus and actually get a shot.
 Absolute beauty and I'm loving how much the little birds are still enjoying this bush,
even coming into winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment