lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 5 December 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 330 - 336

 


26th November 2021
Arwen arrived.




27th November 2021
Today's friends at CP.
Woody, Hercules and Peter.
John.
Pepperoni, Clementine and Norman.






28th November 2021
I'm running out of things to say about the weekly bath bombs now.
Then there's the first snow of the year  🙄


29th November 2021
Every single bird that visits our gardens make my day, however, there is always something extra special about a visit from a Robin.
They are such magical little beings ✨

This is your reminder to defrost your birdbaths or make sure you provide a
source of water for birds this winter as puddles etc freeze over.



30th November 2021
New camera day.
Excitement and terror are in equal amounts.

 In my 18ish years of using DSLRs, I have owned 3 Nikons and used
1 Canon while working in a studio about 13ish years ago, which I wasn't a fan of.

My D7100 is now over 6.5 years old and on its way out so on the camera hunt I fell for the Canon 90D promo video.
It's a huge change that I'm not good with and my feelings have gone from regretting switching
to the dark side and anger at myself for not wanting to re-learn a whole new shooting system.
I guess it's going to take a while to get used to and I hope it ends up being a good decision in the end.









1st December 2021
The first photos on the new camera ended up useless.
I couldn't work out how to switch it to RAW, I had 5 minutes before an appointment
and it was blowing a gale!
I'll go back to Bell Tower and the Gun Tower again to try to get some better shots,
but these will have to do as I took nothing else for today.


2nd December 2021
Worked out how to switch to RAW but it's still going to take time to get used to this new camera.
So far I am not getting the Canon hype, it doesn't seem any better than Nikon.
However, it's great to have working autofocus again!

No comments:

Post a Comment