lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 26 December 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 351 - 357

 



17th December 2021
A little spider set up camp on our mousey friend πŸ•Έ️🐭





18th December 2021
This week's cuddle buddies were just that, complete loves.
An afternoon full of head bonks, forehead licks, knee biscuits and all-around hugs and kisses
with Sox, Baby, Tom and Henry πŸΎπŸ–€








19th December 2021
This will be the only hint of the season you will see here because although I hate this time of year and don't celebrate it I do love the story of Santa Claus.
The book, in particular, I reference and recommend is 'The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus by L Frank Baum'.
It's a wonderful story that humanises Santa and how things came to be.
We also popped up to visit my parents today and got to enjoy a walk with a view.



20th December 2021
Anubis is the one out of our 3 snakes that are out and about the most, and he's our old guy at about 21 (he's a rescue so we aren't sure).
I did catch him super cosied up in his bed on my phone though, swipe...



21st December 2021
Winter solstice is finally here and although obviously, we've a long way to go, at least it's upwards from here.
We're not having fun with the 3 odd hours of light we're getting up here and it especially makes taking photos difficult, a shame seeing as I've not gotten a good chance to play with my new camera yet.
 Today is also National Robin Day!
Obviously, these photos are of a wonderful male Blackbird though, because it's the first one I've caught in my garden in months!


22nd December 2021
Taste-testing some vegan biscuits that Mr H was given by the lovely Persian lady who makes the sweet treats for his work!


23rd December 2021
Beautiful Freya. Every one of my animals keeps me going. How could anyone not love that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment