lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 12 December 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 337 - 343

 


3rd December 2021
Over 282 days, in 200 runs, I completed 828 miles
virtually around the Ring Road of Iceland almost completely from inside my living room.

My medal arrived today.
This is my 2nd Conqueror challenge this year, my 7th medal of 2021 and I've clocked over 1031 miles so far since January 1st.
This has all been done with arthritis, asthma and chronic pain with the odd week off to rest.

Please, PLEASE, consider sponsoring my efforts in aid of @vucjakshelter @vucjakshelterteam!!
I know everyone is focused on the C-word but remember this time of year is for giving.
Every penny counts and I'd be over the moon if you would help me to help such a deserving rescue center.

You can check out my donation page at www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/daniellehallow828 
Thank you.






4th December 2021
I used to hate Saturdays but now I have my CP buddy time to look forward to.
Bear, Peter*, Tux and Mowi made my day today.

* I visited Peter last week with his brothers Woody and Hercules, but they have both
gone to their forever homes now, so the two of us had some lovely playtime and hugs.



5th December 2021
The brightest bath we've had in a while.
We're still human though...don't know whether to say fortunately or unfortunately 😂



6th December 2021
We wanted to get a Jim Shore for Halloween/Our Anniversary this year but the budget said no.
 However, I'm glad we had to wait because this Black Friday we got an extra special treat -
an ornament signed by thee Jim Shore!!
So excited to have these guys in our collection and yes, our Halloween 'decor' stays up year-round.


7th December 2021
Argo and his excited face because Dad brought a full cauliflower home from work!
Also, yes, we do still have a pumpkin on our bench. Need to make some more soup before it turns.


8th December 2021
I don't like tea or coffee at all so the cool Disney mugs I collect aren't used to drink from.
However, when I saw this one I knew I needed it for hot chocolate season!


9th December 2021
Our whole family hates these cold, dark winter days (or pre-winter because it's technically still Autumn), but Aurora definitely hates it the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment