lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 19 December 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 344 - 350

 



10th December 2021
Lovely little Blue Tit got to enjoy the pick of the 3 bush feeders all to himself today!
(and just as I post this a very skinny little Robin has stopped by too!)







11th December 2021
My best friends this Saturday were Peter, Grace, Rory and Oscar & Baby Girl.
It was my 3rd week in a row hanging out with Peter but fingers crossed he should be
going home soon because he misses his brothers and loves to play and hug so much.
Rory too has been at the centre a while and goodness knows why - he's such a distinguished gentleman!

 Every single cat I have the pleasure of spending time with completely steals my heart
and if you live in the North East and have room in your family I implore you to pop onto the
Cats Protection Tyneside Adoption Centre website and have a look at all the wonderful babies
waiting for their forever homes 🐈🖤




12th December 2021
I 🖤 🐄


13th December 2021
After getting my final course results back on November 21st, I finally received my final certificate on Saturday!
It might not be a degree or PhD, I never wanted to do and couldn't think of anything worse
for me than the whole uni thing anyway, but I still like to learn.
Excited to have completed this with a distinction and I can't wait to start my next two courses.





14th December 2021
This sky is on fire 🌤️




15th December 2021
🕊️


16th December 2021
My 8th and final medal of the year arrived today.
Glad it's the participation that counts and not funds raised because I'm a big failure on that front.
(Sponsor me here for Blue Cross and my sponsor my 828 mile run for Vucjak Shelter here if you are interested).
I guess only people who are popular and have friends manage to help the charities that need it.
I wish I were rich so I could give so much more to the causes I support.
Please remember to support your favourite charities and causes this month and every other month.
This is the month most people are charitable and give, but these causes need it all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment