lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 17 May 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 127 - 133

 






7th May 2023
I didn't know it at the time but this was the last time I'd see the wonderful Taz as he went into foster in the days afterwards.
He is one of the most loving, sweet, beautiful old men ever and I hope he gets the best home ever.
Alvin, Seth and Mim were also so wonderful to spend time with.
As for Lady Madeira, I don't think I've ever met a cat who showed so much love in such a way.
I sat down next to her in her hide and she wriggled up to me, nuzzling my cheek, asking for kisses and trying to get as close as possible to me. A total babe!



8th May 2023
This rainbow didn't seem real! The sky was pink and the clouds floated over it.




9th May 2023
Rainy day at the bird feeders.







10th May 2023
We attended a little induction for some wildlife conservation volunteering today
and actually managed to spy (one of the 3) Ringed Plover that the efforts are for! 






11th May 2023
It's always a good day when the mice visit & today Clementine stopped by for some dinner!
The girls also enjoyed the sunshine from the safety of the house.
House cats aren't just safer themselves, but they keep the wildlife safer too. 



12th May 2023
The only photo I took today apparently. At least it's somewhat in focus.



13th May 2023
Gorgeous boy enjoying the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment