lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 24 May 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 134 - 140








14th May 2023
The perfect little loves that helped me today were George,
Bunny & Chick (Mother and Daughter!), Izzie, Ladybug, Tulip, Margarita.


15th May 2023
My darling girl Eos.











16th May 2023
A day of babies! Fledgling Starlings with their parent, Clementine brought baby Huck out for a snack
and House Sparrow mammy visited with her little ones too. 
Showing the importance of allowing wildflowers to thrive in your garden too - a Goldfinch eating Dandelion seeds.










17th May 2023
A baby-filled visit to Washington Wetlands! 









18th May 2023
Two CP visits in one week? No I'm not doing two days again, I've moved to a Thursday now as Sundays have become busier with other volunteers and I prefer to come in when I am more needed by the cats and when I am able to avoid contact with as many people as possible!
Lord Byron aka Puggle, Dahlia, Celine, Alicent & Rye, and Camila were my beautiful buddies of the day.



19th May 2023
Cuecumber and a box, standard Guinea Pig paradise!




20th May 2023
I'll never get bored of watching any birds in my garden, but especially not all the babies learning!


No comments:

Post a Comment