lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 24 January 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 15 - 21

 




15th January 2024
Our poor Snow Dragon had his snout missing! 
Funnily he smelt very good though.









16th January 2024
A wild day at the wetlands! On top of the collection birds, we also clocked 35 wild bird species and 3 deer!
Extra exciting species within those sightings were Jay, Kestrel and a Water Rail (my first ever sighting of one!)



17th January 2024
Beorn! 


18th January 2024
It's always Halloween in the Hallow household.



19th January 2024
Beautiful Bean. 


20th January 2024
The first in my 'medal a month' Great British Wildlife Series! 
Cracked out a 10k on the 13th and my medal arrived today. 


21st January 2024
This little guy was all by itself this afternoon.
My pigeons usually all come in the morning, together. A minimum of about 20ish.
Sometimes a few turn back up later but never completely alone so I kept an eye.
I went out to throw more food for it but it went out the gate and was huddled by the wall.
Then it just disappeared. 
Hopefully, they're okay as they still seem quite young and not a strong flier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment