lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 17 January 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 8 - 14

 


8th January 2024
Taking photos for my last quarterly reading wrap-up of 2023 as well as getting a shot of everything I read last year altogether. (Minus 1 book that was too big, ebooks and audiobooks obviously).


9th January 2024
I only took this photo to see what kind of Helicopter was hovering overhead and because the birds seemed to be flying very close to it! It turned out to be National Grid! I didn't even realize they had helicopters. 


10th January 2024
We were out of the house today and of course, the one time I didn't have my camera... there's a rainbow!






11th January 2024
How awful is it that I took no photos of Hades at all on the proper camera last year?
I'm ashamed of myself. So today he had a little photoshoot!



12th January 2024
Some back fence visitors while washing up.
The male Sparrow and Robin were having a bit of a battle over the bird table!





13th January 2024
Oh, what's that the third set of sky photos this week? haha
Two from sunrise and two from sunset!


14th January 2024
The only fish you'll catch me eating!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos of Hades are gorgeous! I realised the same thing about my dog- I don't think I took one photo of her with my camera last year, just my phone. Must do better this year. Who won- the sparrow or the robin?! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to take photos of all the pets equally but the reptiles often get left out and I feel awful. I do have some on my phone, but it's not a fancy phone with a good camera.
      You know, I don't know?! They kept taking turns going to the bird table and then the other would come shouting and swoop them out of the way. They did it back and forth for a while!

      Delete