lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 2 July 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 176 -182


24th June 2020
Finally!! We were graced with actual sun today! 
Although the morning didn't go to plan because the garage cancelled my MOT ten minutes after we'd dropped the car off, 
at least we got to spend the time in the garden. 
We read, cooled our feet in the pool and Mr H faffed on with his plants.

25th June 2020
I've focused so much on making sure this months photos fit 30 Days Wild that I've forgotten that this is an 8-year long project documenting my life. 
It's meant to capture special moments and preserve them to look back on, not saying that my 30DW aren't also special, 
but I've missed out on photographing our babies this month. 
We'll, minus Baker because he's the only one who really goes outside. 
I forgot to take my camera when I picked up Mr H today so took some photos and video on my phone but it wasn't good enough quality. 
Then the girls decided to be all cute so I couldn't not use this photo for today.

26th June 2020
1 whole year in our house!  
We got the keys on the 24th, moved in on the 25th and so this was our first day waking up here.  
We've painted things, dug a flower bed by the wall to plant our hawthorn bushes, the tree has shot up 
and the bench has been replaced with a load of veggies because the sun is around the front most of the day! 
We've got our bird bath and the feeding station, plus we also leave a border of our wild grass long by the fence and tree for the bees to enjoy. 
I wonder what it will look like this time next year...

27th June 2020
My Mam ordered us the Beamish Monopoly as a gift for our 1 year anniversary of living in this house. 
It arrived on the actual date yesterday and I'm so over the moon with it!

28th June 2020
When you grow up with a view of the sea from your bedroom window, you never lose its magic. 
To this day if I'm struggling a trip to the seaside helps me so much... Lucky we're still only a 5-minute drive from the beautiful North East coastlines. 
Today Baker and I had a flying visit up 'home' to see Mam and Dad, so Mam and I took the opportunity for the world's shortest walk along the prom for some fresh air. 
I won't mention the fact that the pier view is ruined by the painters scaffolding ha!

29th June 2020
Popped out the car and had a quick walk around the corner from Mr H's walk when I picked him up from work. 
It was SO windy but at least the sky was blue!

30th June 2020
🎩🐰


No comments:

Post a Comment