lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 23 July 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 197 - 203


15th July 2020
Happy Release Day Hoggle! 🦔

16th July 2020
Great day for getting washing on the line!

17th July 2020
Recycling more candles! 
It's been 6 months since I made our last batch and there's still plenty wax to use up.

18th July 2020
The problem with buying animal-shaped products is I feel bad for them and don't want to use them. 
These have been in the cupboard too long... Bye bears 💔

19th July 2020
When we moved in the decking in the back garden had been there a while and hadn't even been treated, let alone stained. 
We bought stain to do the fence and decking not clicking that obviously it wouldn't be durable enough for use on the decking. 
A few months later and it already looks awful so I've repainted it with the same stain to hopefully make it last until we can afford to get specific decking stain!

20th July 2020
My boy actually played with me today, if only for 10 minutes. 
He rarely plays with me these days, only his Daddy or both of us when it's our evening piggy in the middle game!

21st July 2020
Usual reading in the car time.


No comments:

Post a Comment