lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 12 July 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 28


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 28.

2013 - July 21st
Mam and I'd 3rd year of doing the Race for Life.


2014 - Week 28
Swimming in the Tweed!


2015 - July 12th
5th year of Race for Life. 
We don't enjoy the noise and crowds so aren't at the starting line when the clock starts, therefore the time isn't of ours. 

2016 - July 10th
Race for Life 6 and this is nearer Mam and I's usual finish time. We walk it, obviously.

2017 - July 9th
I think this was Mam and I's 7th and last year taking part in the Race for Life. 

2018 - Missing File
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June. 
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.

2019 - July 11th
The day we bought our engagement rings!! 
We both have engagement rings and although we wear them every day, for some reason we hid them and didn't start wearing them right away.







No comments:

Post a Comment