lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 9 July 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 183 - 189

1st July 2020
Another gloomy day...

2nd July 2020
This little guy was chowing down on our broccoli plant!!
I gently relocated him to a better distance away from our food.

3rd July 2020
It seems some of my best reading time is in my (fully mine as of the 29th!) car now that Mr H is back at work. 
Tonight I had over an hour to get this almost finished while he was in a meeting.

4th July 2020
The reptile room is slowly coming together 🦎🐍🦕

5th July 2020
It's not just cats and dogs that like sitting on window sills in this house.

6th July 2020
Compiling my quarterly reading round-up for our Pages of the Hallows blog. 
Here are the physical books I read through April, May and June.

7th July 2020
Typical ball python, has a 4-foot viv...squeezes into the corner. 
I think Hades is enjoying his new home though.



No comments:

Post a Comment