lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 16 July 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 190 - 196


8th July 2020
The closest thing to a sunrise or sunset I've seen in months. 
The main thing I hate about long summer days and lighter nights! 
When we go to bed in the evening it's still light and when we get up at 6am it's already light!

9th July 2020
This morning's garden visitor was a full-on shock! 
Baker has sniffed and been frightened of a certain corner of the decking for a little while now but I've always brushed it off. 
Today I decided to check and found this little guy... 

I've no idea how long he's been there as I'm pretty sure he was stuck because of where exactly he was. 
I decided to offer him some food and water but eventually chose to collect him in a box to release him in the front garden later this evening, where it will be a little safer for him. 

Sadly, it looks like he has been burned. 
Our neighbour has recently been breaking up wood and burning it most days, so it's likely he has escaped from her garden. 
I've checked on him again this afternoon and he has had a drink of water and buried himself under the hay. 

We will continue to monitor him and hopefully the injury isn't too bad so we can get him on his way.
 It's extremely exciting for me to have such an amazing encounter. 
Though bittersweet when the poor thing must be so scared. 
I'm super proud to have a clever doggo who told me something was there without trying to go near it too. 
Fingers crossed this little guy recovers well...

10th July 2020
That was one heck of a downpour! 
(We purposely leave the edges of our grass long for the bees etc)

11th July 2020
Another room down.

12th July 2020

13th July 2020
Attempting to get some answers about my health seeing as GPs don't care.

14th July 2020
After pre-ordering this guy back at the very start of June, I wasn't expecting him to arrive until around the 26th.
He arrived yesterday after I'd had the whole ordeal of fainting after my blood test etc which was a very welcome pick-me-up 🌈


No comments:

Post a Comment