lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 17 December 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 344 - 350

 


9th December 2020
We might not celebrate Christmas but Mam still does and we got this in the mail today 🖤
Thanks, Mam and Dad!


10th December 2020
When you don't leave your house and daylight hours are few, there gets less and less to photograph.
The birds are a constant for me though. How cute is this pair of Starlings?!


11th December 2020
The unexpected happened the other day when Eos stole Aurora's new bed.
(She's a cardboard box, bit of paper girl whereas Wawa loves to be cosy).
So we ordered another. Now Aurora won't use the bed, but at least Eos still is!


12th December 2020
Always a good time when the Primal Suds order arrives!
Thanks for the extra goodies guys, Mr H was chuffed






13th December 2020
A hellish start to the day ended up better when I had to drive up to my parents
to pick up my new inhalers.
I haven't seen them in many, many months and although it was distanced,
with masks and a flying visit, Dad and I got to go for a quick walk...
something I can't do down here because my area is just infested with idiots everywhere.
I miss the birds, I miss the sea and I miss fresh air.
The five-year plan is scrapped and the aim is now to get back to the country asap.
I can't stay here when the people are like they are and the pandemic will be in force for years to come.


14th December 2020
I can't believe we got him!
So excited to have the main man, the inspiration, Uncle Walt, as part of our collection.
The Castle is so intricate and beautiful at all angles too. It's a treasure 🏰



15th December 2020
Just another bath. I was keeping clean before it became cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment