lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 13 December 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 50

 


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 50.


2013 - 20th December
My little 1-year-old baby. He looks so young.

2014 - Week 50
A 2-year-old Baker paw print.


2015 - 15th December
Mam's birthday night at The Lion King!
As much as I hate London, you can't avoid it if you want to do some things.

2016 - 12th December
Seeing Fantastic Beasts with Mam at our local (tiny) cinema, 
that doesn't even usually get current movies.

2017 - 10th December
I can't tell you how much I miss this view.
Even in the winter.


2018 - End of Series
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June.
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.

2019 - 13th December
The sad-looking Reindeers at Beamish.








No comments:

Post a Comment