lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 24 December 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 351 - 357

 


16th December 2020
Clean hutches don't last long, especially when you're lucky enough to get fed so well!


17th December 2020
There was actual daylight today which meant I could see all the beautiful birds who came to visit.
This Wood Pigeon was extra thirsty it seemed.


18th December 2020
Finally have my proper inhalers back after having to deal with stupid Symbicort all year.
For some reason when getting my usual prescription picked up,
they'd swapped me to that with no reason or any prior knowledge from myself.
I've gone through 3 of them before finally having my asthma review over the phone
and asking to please change back. Thank goodness.
Although it's an absolute farce that it costs almost £20 to get something that helps me breathe...




19th December 2020
Another one done!
Total time ended up about 5 hours over 2 sittings which was good for this crazy one
with its difficult edges etc.


20th December 2020
Yet. Another. Kick.


21th December 2020
The one time they are both actually in their new beds AND being sweet to each other,
and my camera won't focus... Typical.



22nd December 2020
Nice shed from Miss Athena! She's impressed too.
Although it makes her look way bigger than she is!




No comments:

Post a Comment