lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 27 December 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 52

Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is the very last week, week 52!

2013 - 30th December
I cannot tell you where this is or why I was there.
I assume it was on my way to or from work?


2014 - Week 52
We used to take new yearly family portraits every year and at this point
both Bunny and Nike were gone :(


2015 - 29th December 
Baker with one of his favorite people, his Granda, out for a walk in the Tweed at low tide.


2016 - 29th December
Otters!!! I still can't believe we were lucky enough to have this otter family living in our river.


2017 - 31st December
Finishing a book on the last day of the year is very satisfying.


2018 - End of Series
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June.
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.


2019 - 25th December
Such a fun walk in the woods. Look at that beautiful tree!!


No comments:

Post a Comment