lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 6 December 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 49

 


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 49. 

2013 - 17th December 
Is there ever a better view?!


2014 - Week 49
The warmest headwear and they've been missing for a year or two now!
I want my Chip and Dale earmuffs back.


2015 - 6th December
I guess it's almost time to re-watch Potter.
Especially as Mr H has just finished his first read through.


2016 - 2nd December
So bittersweet to see this photo.
I am absolutely gutted for all at Buffalo Bills now that it is closed forever.
I'm also gutted that we didn't get our Honeymoon as we were booked for this
and Mr H will never get to enjoy the show.


2017 - 9th December
Read, read, reading.


2018 - End of Series
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June.
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.


2019 - 9th December
One of my favourite photos I've taken of our Anubis!




No comments:

Post a Comment