lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 31 December 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 358 - 366

 


23rd December 2020
Book 61 of 2020. Last car reading session until the 27th too!
We may hate Christmas but at least Mr H gets 3 whole days off!




24th December 2020
As far back as I can remember, from childhood until this very day I have had something I can only assume to be a form of Synaesthesia known as Personification.
It breaks my heart to see toys alone or thrown away, I always buy the broken item in shops because no one else will and I can't bear for them to be thrown away.
So recently, when I stumbled upon a company called Loved Before I knew I had to adopt a new friend.
I waited patiently for the new bunch of pals to go live this past Sunday and struck lucky spotting this girl - a perfect pairing for my Simba who has been with me 28 years.
We got a shock when the door went this morning because I didn't expect her to arrive so soon, but of course I'm very happy to have her.
What this company are doing is truly fantastic and I urge you to check them out and read more of their story. I only wish I had thought of the idea haha.
Oh, and I actually do also have green eyes btw!







25th December 2020
So good to finally get back out in nature!
We hoped that with other people celebrating today that we'd strike lucky and get a safe,
peaceful walk...but I was right and it was heaving with people.
We had our masks and were able to go off the path into the woods and stuff, but it's still super annoying.
Last walk of the year. At this point we should have had a minimum of 50 but it's less than 10.
Fingers crossed we manage more than that next year, I won't get my hopes up though.


26th December 2020
(Minus my own homemade) this is probably the best vegan pizza we've had,
better than all the big chains etc. Nice one Vizza Guys!


27th December 2020
Missing his Daddy and having to put up with only Mammy to play with again.
One day we'll maybe have our animal sanctuary and be able to all be together all the time.


28th December 2020
The fog rolled in and it was so cold it looked like glitter falling. Look at that frozen cobweb too!



29th December 2020
There were Chaffinches playing out in the trees behind our house but I don't have
a long lens anymore and took the photo through a dirty window...so it's not great.
Also, sunset.



30th December 2020
This pepper has grown on a plant, grown from seeds taken from another pepper earlier in the year.
 Today it was time to pick it and it went into one of my favourite things I've been cooking this year
- a vegan paella! Until this year I didn't even like peppers...



31st December 2020
Last bath bomb of the year and my 8th Project 365 (or 366 for 2020) complete!








No comments:

Post a Comment